To my fellow researchers on Vietnamese Culture
The Research Project on Culture and Ethics in the Vietnamese Context is a research project initiated by Assoc. Prof. Historian Dr. Nguyen Manh Hung.
In collaboration with our international research team at Vietnam Hoc Institute of Research in Geneva, the project offers a comprehensive literature review on Vietnam Hoc Studies as a research discipline based on the following topics:
- General Knowledge on Vietnam (History, Geography, People, Economy, Education, etc.)
- Culture and Ethics in the Vietnamese Context (Ancient and contemporary works )
- Foreign Authors on Applied Ethics in Higher Education (with abstract in Vietnamese)
- Educational resources in Humanistic Studies by Foreign Authors (translation works available in Vietnamese)
- Educational resources relevant to Vietnamese Studies offered by selected partner institutions worldwide.
- Learning resources on philosophy, culture and traditions, values-based educational content (applicable to Vietnamese context).
Research Institutions who are interested can contact me (Dr Anh Tho Andres, VP Operations, based in Geneva) for any form of collaboration in academic research or training programmes.
We look forward to a message from you all.
SBI Training Solutions