Home » conflict management
Category Archives: conflict management
Managing Conflict – Negotiation Skills – Interpersonal Skills.
- What are Conflicts About? What Approaches to Conflict do you recommend? How to Handle Conflicts Constructively? How to negotiate Peace?
- Assignment of 1200-1500 words based on the recommended readings below.
- Deadline: extended to 31 December 2014 for intake 01-14; 31 January 2015 for intake 02-14.
Readings on Conflict and Conflict Management
- ‘The Gentle Art of Verbal Self-Defence’ – http://adrr.com provides a method of using words to deal with conflict situations;
- ‘Work 911’, http://work911.com provides over 1000 articles organised into categories of communication, anger management, work-related issues, and stress.
- ‘Workplace Solutions’ http://wps.org is a chock-full resources and links to articles that deal with conflict resolution and reducing violence in the workplace.
- The International Association for Conflict Management, http://iacm-conflict.org brings scholars and practitioners together to study and develop conflict management skills in many settings. Find links to articles, research, and more organisations.
Other courses by Anh Tho Andres on Communication Skills, click here.