Home » Forum
Category Archives: Forum
Message to All followers on our blog SBI-Training.com/wp, SBI-Training.blogspot.com and related Facebook pages facebook.com/sbi.training.solutions…
Since a certain time, this blog has gone viral, and I received around 100 news subsribers through various channels. Thank you for your interest and support.
Though I have shared some tips through my research experience through the series “BTSO, A New Turning Point” posted on my personal page on LinkedIn, I noticed that upon joining academia.edu as a “paid” subscriber, I got more from the analytics features on profile views.
For the last 30 days, here is a snapshot of the traffic overview of my profile : increase in Profile Views + 4,400%; increase in document views +1,117%; increase in unique visitors +900%. This means 45 profile views, 73 document views, and 60 visitors.
All those results are just not due to “luck” or “marketing gicks”. It is a pure result of hard work.
Indeed, I have started uploaded my papers on International Business, International Marketing, Organisational Behavior, Cultural Diversity, Strategic Management, Introducation to Finance, and some of my working-in-progress (WIP) research for my book “Back to Square One”.
For the past three weeks, I am thrilled to received notifications from Academia.edu on visitors’ views and downloads of my articles. The “hottest” topic that attracted so many views is on a paper submitted in class on “international organisations and international relations” for my DBA studies at UMEF University. Wow, within one week, this paper is rank among the top 10 search results among over 55’000’000 papers. Quite impressive, isn’t it?
Well, I am not trying to boast on my work, my story of this week is just to encourage you to do the same as I have always done as a researcher: work hard, work hard, and keep on trying.
Sharing with you some useful resources:
- English Literature: 200 most popular books in English literature you need to read. http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/03/literature-list-of-must-read-200-most.html
- German Literature, an Overview: http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/01/german-literature-overview.html
- Asian Literature.Other useful links on Eastern Philosophers: http://www.bachelorsdegreeonline.com/blog/2012/the-8-eastern-philosophers-every-student-should-study/
- History: The History Matters Archive contains tens of thousands of pages of scanned reports, transcripts, and other documents, dozens of hours of audio, and a variety of photographic materials. It includes both old and new—from reports published in the 1960s to formerly-secret records declassified as recently as the year 2000. http://www.historymatters.com/
- Intercultural studies: YourVietBooks selection of books and articles on and about Vietnam. Categories include: Culture, History, Vietnam War, Politics, Biographies, Contemporary Vietnam, International Relations, Doing Business in Vietnam, Reference and Languages, Zen Buddhism, Philosophy, Art and Literature. http://www.yourvietbooks.com/
- French Literature on Philosophy and Epistemology of Sciences: http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/01/epistemologie-et-philosophie-des.html
- Chinese philosophers: list on my research Blog on Epistemology and Research Methodology. http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/
- Mind in Indian Buddhist Philosophers: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mind-indian-buddhism/
- Indian philosophers: The Complete Published Works 1933-1986 by Krishnamurti. http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/krishnamurti-teachings/index.php
- Vietnamese teachings in philosophy: http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/04/on-philosophy-cac-chu-e-triet-hoc.html
- Philosophy of History: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/history/
- Theme issues in History and Theory Studies: http://www.historyandtheory.org/themeissues.html
- Sites related to History and Philosophy: http://www.historyandtheory.org/othersites.html
- Network of Concerned Historians: http://www.concernedhistorians.org/content/home.html
- The International Network for Theory of History: http://www.inth.ugent.be/
- World History: http://www.unifiniti.com/
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: http://plato.stanford.edu/
- History of Philosophy: http://www.iep.utm.edu/
- Moral Philosophy: Metaethics, Normative Ethics, Applied Ethics.http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/04/moral-philosophy.html
- Moral Theories: An Introduction. http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2014/12/moral-theories-introduction.html
- Ethics and sustainable development: French publications supported by the FPH Foundation (Fondation du progrès de l’Homme). http://www.fph.ch/rubrique8.html
- Ethics and Theology for Life and Sustainable Development: Focus series by Globethics.net Publications, for free download. http://www.globethics.net/web/ge/focus-series
- Deontological Ethics: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ethics-deontological/
- Social Networking and Ethics: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ethics-social-networking/
- Humanities Online Home Page: http://h-net.msu.edu/
- Useful networking opportunities with groups on History and Cultural Studies: https://networks.h-net.org/networks. History and Studies on African American, African American, Asian American, Atlantic, Australian and New Zealand, Black, British, Canadian, Chinese, Colonial and Post-Colonial, Cultural, East Asian, Eastern European, Ethnic, French, Japanese, Jewish, Latin American and Caribbean, Mexican, Middle East, Modern Middle East and North Africa, Native American, Russian, Russian and Soviet, Slavic, South Asian, US Regional, World.
- Useful networking opportunities with groups on History and Studies (https://networks.h-net.org/networks) of Education, Law and Legal, Immigration, Maritime, Military, Nationalism, Political, Race, Religious, Rhetorical, Rural, Social, State and Local, Sport, Urban, etc.
- Useful network for research opportunities: Network of French Institutes for Advanced Study (http://www.rfiea.fr/) initiated by the NetIAS with the support of the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme. Other IAS members list are available under http://www.2017-2018.eurias-fp.eu/institutes).
- Doctoral thesis on Ethics from the South: Thesis series by Globethics Publications, for free download. http://www.globethics.net/theses-series. New Search function for Globethics.net Online Library allows you to search the library database directly from Globethics.net homepage.
- The EURIAS Fellowship Programme (Eurias) publications: http://www.2017-2018.eurias-fp.eu/news
- Globethics Academy: Online Courses on Ethics. Discover our online course on responsible leadership with 14 lectures from all continents.
- The UN Digital Library https://digitallibrary.un.org/reported by Library journal: http://www.infodocket.com/2017/05/17/research-tools-say-hello-to-the-united-nations-digital-library/
- For more tips on higher education, visit also http://www.sbi-training.com/wp
Enjoy your weekend,
Some words about operation management
Every organisation has an operations function, whether or not it is called ‘operations’. To some (especially those professionally involved in management of operations!) operations management involves everything one organisation does. In this sense, every manager is operations manager.
Wikipedia defines operations management as an area of business concerned with the production of goods and services, and involves the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient in terms of using as little resource as needed, and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements. It is concerned with managing the process that converts inputs (in the forms of materials, labour and energy) into outputs (in the form of goods and services).
Operations traditionally refers to the production of goods and services separately, although the distinction between these two main types of operations is increasingly difficult to make as manufacturers tend to merge product and service offerings. More generally, operations management…
View original post 690 more words
Here is a useful article on CSR and Sustainable development
found an interesting and useful article on Hayek, translated into Vietnamese. many thanks for the good work.
Friedrich Hayek, nhà kinh tế học phi chính thống và tự do
Friedrich Hayek tự khẳng định như là nhà lý thuyết chính của dòng tư tưởng mới về tự do dồn dập đổ về từ những năm 1970. Cận cảnh một người không tuân phục ở đất nước của những người tự do.
Friedrich Hayek không tin vào một kinh tế học tự chủ.
Nếu Keynes là nhà tư tưởng lớn nhất của chủ nghĩa can thiệp ở thế kỷ XX, thì Hayek chắc chắn là nhà lý thuyết vĩ đại nhất của chủ nghĩa tự do. Hai tác giả, là bạn của nhau, lại đối lập nhau dữ dội từ những năm 1920 đến những năm 1940. Sự qua đời của Keynes, năm 1946, đồng thời đánh dấu sự chiến thắng của chủ nghĩa can thiệp và chủ nghĩa Keynes. Hayek sau đó bắt đầu…
View original post 2,692 more words