The Page FORUM FOR CREATIVITY was set up for all who wish to share your little world to our SBI Community on your journey to discover the WIDE WILD WORLD out there.
You may add your blog address, topics you like to share, your proposal for improving our communication, job-related issues, recommended books, or request for information to the forum.
Here are some recommendations to start with:
- Sharing this interesting article on Creativity. http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-10-28/how-to-be-more-creative-at-work.
- It is really discovery time with another FB page with beautifully-written text : Le Train de la Vie. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Train-de-la-Vie/140542399324816?sk=info
- Another page I love is ARTE Creative TV (French): “Je suis une jeune plateforme dédiée aux arts visuels et numériques. Mon magazine t’invite à plonger dans l’univers foisonnant de la création contemporaine, repère, accompagne et valorise les talents émergents du monde entier”. http://creative.arte.tv/fr
- This is another beautiful and inspiring FB page with superb citations in French: Fille du Vent. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fille-du-vent/635232783184466?fref=photo
- Creativity is not only about writing. It also covers Music, Arts, and Movies. For Vietnamese music lovers, here is on site to visit: Ecole de musique traditionnelle du Vietnam. by Dr Tôn Nu Quynh Hanh, ethnomusicvn.vnparis.net
- I am glad I received a French education at my young age, to be able to appreciate the beauty of this culture. Here is another wonderful FB page: Monde du Silence. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monde-du-Silence/697570196976037
- Blog Les rencontres de l’Indochine. http://www.anneefrancevietnam.com/france-vietnam/programmation/tourisme/programmation-culturelle-de-la-maison-de-lindochine/
- Reflections on Life by Author Dillon Masters in Dharma Space Series. His donation on Authors rights has allowed the Vietnamese translation of some of his works. For English readers, visit http://www.yourvietbooks.com/search/label/Dharma%20Space%20Series
- Self-publishing Authors on Authorhouse. http://www.authorhouse.net/category/author-blogs/
Here are some more tips to boost up your confidence and use English as a tool for your creative expressions.
- For those who wish to improve your report writing skills, try this Blog for some tips on non-fiction writing. http://creativecopychallenge.wordpress.com/nonfiction-writing-prompts/
- First, learn from the 108 World Best English-speaking Authors available in Vietnamese. http://www.yourvietbooks.com/2011/10/108-tac-pham-van-hoc-ki-xx-xxi-va-cac.html?q=10
- Improve your general knowledge on various topics and sharpen your listening skills. By listening to what other people have to say, you learn along the line how to share with others your own thoughts and ideas. For me the most affordable way is to go through the Learn with Youtube series which I had prepared for you. For example, to understand the state of the world and understand the gap between the rich and the poor in rich countries, and how this situation impacts poorer countries, you can start by understanding about the Financial Crisis and Global Financial Meltdown. Learning with Youtube Series on Financial Meltdown, listen to what Experts talk about how the world is experiencing the financial disaster we are living in today.
- Build up your vocabulary with the series “One-Definition-a-Day” in International Relations, Philosophy, Buddhism, Management, Literature, History, Law, etc. Click here to try it out – http://www.yourvietbooks.com/search/label/One-Definition-A-Day.
- Try out John Green ‘s Crash Course series on many useful topics, from history to economics, philosophy to basics presented in a highly professional and yet very easy to understand. See over 1500 FREE videos on YouTube , viewed by more than 500,000,000 viewers. https://subbable.com/crashcourse.
- Blog on Trinh Cong Son. http://trinhcongsonblog.wordpress.com/
- Blog Doan Minh Hang blog: http://doanminhhang.net/
- Blog Doan Minh Phuong blog: http://www.doanminhphuong.com/
- Blog on A Story of Vietnam by Author Truong Buu Lam. http://www.astoryofvietnam.com/
- Blog on Vietnamese Poetry. GT BS Do Hong Ngoc. http://www.dohongngoc.com/web/mot-chut-toi/mot-chut-toi/
- Blog Audiobooks in Vietnamese: http://sachnoionline.com
- Blog on eBooks for Experts by Pham Minh Tuan. http://ebook4expert.blogspot.com/
- Blog on Open Library. https://openlibrary.org/
- Ebooks on University of California Press. http://www.ucpress.edu/ebooks.php
- Blog on Cultural Diplomacy. http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/index.php?en_culturaldiplomacy
ENG-4-MBA Members Contributions
- Nhung Dang added: This is my blog : http://rangnhon.wordpress.com/
- Dao Dang Quoc Viet added: This is my blog: http://daodangquocviet.wordpress.com
- Anh Tho Andres added: Blog on Research Methodology @UPEC : http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/
- My Tien Nguyen added: Hi, here is my house http://ntmtien0806.wordpress.com
- Lebui1809 added: My name is Lệ Bùi and this is my blog http://lebui1809.wordpress.com
- shuminjin added: Hello, my name is Thanh Nguyen. This is my blog: https://shuminjin.wordpress.com
- Nguyễn Thị Thúy Huệ added: Hello every body, here is my blog http://nguyenthithuyhue.wordpress.com/
- Lê Như Ý added: My name is Lê Như Ý and this is my bloghttp://lenhuy03.wordpress.com/
- Bui Manh Cuong added: My name is Bui Manh Cuong and this is my blog http://buicuong3011.wordpress.com/
- Minh Nguyen added: Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.http://minhnc1985.wordpress.com
- Hai Ha added: Hello everyone, my name is Hải Hà and this is my blog. http://haihahoang.wordpress.com
- Vi Cao added: Hi all, this is my blog, it was set-up for long time and rarely update, and mostly in Vietnamese.
Welcome to my home! http://dukhatamvu.blogspot.com/
- Tuan Phung added: The very first translation, http://phunganhtuanuel.wordpress.com/
- Tran Huynh Hieu Phung added: My submission for week 1:http://tranhuynhhieuphung.wordpress.com
- Vu thi Hoang Gogniat added: Submissions week 1: http://vuthihoang.wordpress.com
- Phuong Hoang added: Chuyen cua Phuong: http://phuonghoang.wordpress.com
- Thu Huong added: http://thuhuongnguyen2211.wordpress.com
- Dinh Khac Trung added:
- Phuong Thao Nguyen added: http://nguyenthiphuongthao87.wordpress.com/about/
- To Ung Quoc, Walk with Me, http://toungquoc.wordpress.com
- Dieu Nguyen added, http://haidieunguyen.wordpress.com, See her translation on Protectionism and Liberalism of Trade
- Thanh Quang and UEL students, FBERS-UEL, http://fbers.wordpress.com, and an interesting topic which I propose as a Final dissertation assignment, The Currency War, Vietnamese translation : “Chien tranh tien te“.
- Diemmy Truong translation of A New Turning Point, Series by Anh Tho Andres“, working-in-progress.