Home » Posts tagged 'communication'
Tag Archives: communication
Message to All followers on our blog SBI-Training.com/wp, SBI-Training.blogspot.com and related Facebook pages facebook.com/sbi.training.solutions…
Since a certain time, this blog has gone viral, and I received around 100 news subsribers through various channels. Thank you for your interest and support.
Though I have shared some tips through my research experience through the series “BTSO, A New Turning Point” posted on my personal page on LinkedIn, I noticed that upon joining academia.edu as a “paid” subscriber, I got more from the analytics features on profile views.
For the last 30 days, here is a snapshot of the traffic overview of my profile : increase in Profile Views + 4,400%; increase in document views +1,117%; increase in unique visitors +900%. This means 45 profile views, 73 document views, and 60 visitors.
All those results are just not due to “luck” or “marketing gicks”. It is a pure result of hard work.
Indeed, I have started uploaded my papers on International Business, International Marketing, Organisational Behavior, Cultural Diversity, Strategic Management, Introducation to Finance, and some of my working-in-progress (WIP) research for my book “Back to Square One”.
For the past three weeks, I am thrilled to received notifications from Academia.edu on visitors’ views and downloads of my articles. The “hottest” topic that attracted so many views is on a paper submitted in class on “international organisations and international relations” for my DBA studies at UMEF University. Wow, within one week, this paper is rank among the top 10 search results among over 55’000’000 papers. Quite impressive, isn’t it?
Well, I am not trying to boast on my work, my story of this week is just to encourage you to do the same as I have always done as a researcher: work hard, work hard, and keep on trying.
Managing Conflict – Negotiation Skills – Interpersonal Skills.
- What are Conflicts About? What Approaches to Conflict do you recommend? How to Handle Conflicts Constructively? How to negotiate Peace?
- Assignment of 1200-1500 words based on the recommended readings below.
- Deadline: extended to 31 December 2014 for intake 01-14; 31 January 2015 for intake 02-14.
Readings on Conflict and Conflict Management
- ‘The Gentle Art of Verbal Self-Defence’ – http://adrr.com provides a method of using words to deal with conflict situations;
- ‘Work 911’, http://work911.com provides over 1000 articles organised into categories of communication, anger management, work-related issues, and stress.
- ‘Workplace Solutions’ http://wps.org is a chock-full resources and links to articles that deal with conflict resolution and reducing violence in the workplace.
- The International Association for Conflict Management, http://iacm-conflict.org brings scholars and practitioners together to study and develop conflict management skills in many settings. Find links to articles, research, and more organisations.
Other courses by Anh Tho Andres on Communication Skills, click here.