- Course on Corporate Social Responsibility by Anh Tho Andres, click here
- Read my series on BE GOOD on LinkedIN
- View the Dalai Lama’s recommendation on Compassionate Ethics on Difficult Times. Click here.
- CSR topics on Learn with YouTube: Click here
Home » Posts tagged 'Dissertation'
Tag Archives: Dissertation
Message to All followers on our blog SBI-Training.com/wp, SBI-Training.blogspot.com and related Facebook pages facebook.com/sbi.training.solutions…
Since a certain time, this blog has gone viral, and I received around 100 news subsribers through various channels. Thank you for your interest and support.
Though I have shared some tips through my research experience through the series “BTSO, A New Turning Point” posted on my personal page on LinkedIn, I noticed that upon joining academia.edu as a “paid” subscriber, I got more from the analytics features on profile views.
For the last 30 days, here is a snapshot of the traffic overview of my profile : increase in Profile Views + 4,400%; increase in document views +1,117%; increase in unique visitors +900%. This means 45 profile views, 73 document views, and 60 visitors.
All those results are just not due to “luck” or “marketing gicks”. It is a pure result of hard work.
Indeed, I have started uploaded my papers on International Business, International Marketing, Organisational Behavior, Cultural Diversity, Strategic Management, Introducation to Finance, and some of my working-in-progress (WIP) research for my book “Back to Square One”.
For the past three weeks, I am thrilled to received notifications from Academia.edu on visitors’ views and downloads of my articles. The “hottest” topic that attracted so many views is on a paper submitted in class on “international organisations and international relations” for my DBA studies at UMEF University. Wow, within one week, this paper is rank among the top 10 search results among over 55’000’000 papers. Quite impressive, isn’t it?
Well, I am not trying to boast on my work, my story of this week is just to encourage you to do the same as I have always done as a researcher: work hard, work hard, and keep on trying.
Marketing, What’s it all about? What does a Marketing Manager do? Why is Marketing Strategy Planning so important? What is the Marketing Mix? How to get the right customer? What is the use of Market Research?
Assignment question: (3-5 pages – 1500 words).
Deadline for submission: View here.
1. Test your knowledge: Self-test quizzes on the topic of marketing.
2. Essentials of Marketing. Useful audio text on Introduction to Marketing: Essentials such as Marketing Mix: Product, Price, Promotion and Place. Segment Position. Marketing Research. Final Consumers and their Buying Behavior. Click here to listen to audio text.
3. Essentials of Marketing, a Marketing Strategy Planning Approach. Join the upcoming course on Essential of Marketing and get the Advanced Certificate in Marketing, to prepare for module 4: Marketing in a Global Environment for of HEG EMBA Program, Click here for Student guide book. Useful links to study material.
Dissertation on Conspiracy Theories, Submitted by Hoang Gogniat #A-059. See my comments on her blog post. Have a nice day! Prof Anh Tho Andres.
Kent psychologists, Michael J. Wood, Karen M.Douglas, and Robbie M. Sutton stated that conspiracy theory is “ a proposed plot by powerful people or organizations working together in secret to accomplish some (unusually sinister) goal”.
To others, Conspiracy Theory is a term that originally was a neutral descriptor for any claim of civil, criminal or political conspiracy.
At the beginning, Conspiracy Theory might come from cold war, politics, world wars.
This happened in the past a lot, say World War I and World War II, Cold War, each country has its own storyline accordingly. In Vietnam, we had heard a lot about the former government and the present one are still fighting to each other and each has its own speech to protect the party’s right. Continuously, we don’t know how and until when this fight will be ended.
And the story of Vietnam-Chinese, sometimes it’s not…
View original post 768 more words