Home » Posts tagged 'Forum'
Tag Archives: Forum
Message to All followers on our blog SBI-Training.com/wp, SBI-Training.blogspot.com and related Facebook pages facebook.com/sbi.training.solutions…
Since a certain time, this blog has gone viral, and I received around 100 news subsribers through various channels. Thank you for your interest and support.
Though I have shared some tips through my research experience through the series “BTSO, A New Turning Point” posted on my personal page on LinkedIn, I noticed that upon joining academia.edu as a “paid” subscriber, I got more from the analytics features on profile views.
For the last 30 days, here is a snapshot of the traffic overview of my profile : increase in Profile Views + 4,400%; increase in document views +1,117%; increase in unique visitors +900%. This means 45 profile views, 73 document views, and 60 visitors.
All those results are just not due to “luck” or “marketing gicks”. It is a pure result of hard work.
Indeed, I have started uploaded my papers on International Business, International Marketing, Organisational Behavior, Cultural Diversity, Strategic Management, Introducation to Finance, and some of my working-in-progress (WIP) research for my book “Back to Square One”.
For the past three weeks, I am thrilled to received notifications from Academia.edu on visitors’ views and downloads of my articles. The “hottest” topic that attracted so many views is on a paper submitted in class on “international organisations and international relations” for my DBA studies at UMEF University. Wow, within one week, this paper is rank among the top 10 search results among over 55’000’000 papers. Quite impressive, isn’t it?
Well, I am not trying to boast on my work, my story of this week is just to encourage you to do the same as I have always done as a researcher: work hard, work hard, and keep on trying.
Sharing with you some useful resources:
- English Literature: 200 most popular books in English literature you need to read. http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/03/literature-list-of-must-read-200-most.html
- German Literature, an Overview: http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/01/german-literature-overview.html
- Asian Literature.Other useful links on Eastern Philosophers: http://www.bachelorsdegreeonline.com/blog/2012/the-8-eastern-philosophers-every-student-should-study/
- History: The History Matters Archive contains tens of thousands of pages of scanned reports, transcripts, and other documents, dozens of hours of audio, and a variety of photographic materials. It includes both old and new—from reports published in the 1960s to formerly-secret records declassified as recently as the year 2000. http://www.historymatters.com/
- Intercultural studies: YourVietBooks selection of books and articles on and about Vietnam. Categories include: Culture, History, Vietnam War, Politics, Biographies, Contemporary Vietnam, International Relations, Doing Business in Vietnam, Reference and Languages, Zen Buddhism, Philosophy, Art and Literature. http://www.yourvietbooks.com/
- French Literature on Philosophy and Epistemology of Sciences: http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/01/epistemologie-et-philosophie-des.html
- Chinese philosophers: list on my research Blog on Epistemology and Research Methodology. http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/
- Mind in Indian Buddhist Philosophers: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mind-indian-buddhism/
- Indian philosophers: The Complete Published Works 1933-1986 by Krishnamurti. http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/krishnamurti-teachings/index.php
- Vietnamese teachings in philosophy: http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/04/on-philosophy-cac-chu-e-triet-hoc.html
- Philosophy of History: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/history/
- Theme issues in History and Theory Studies: http://www.historyandtheory.org/themeissues.html
- Sites related to History and Philosophy: http://www.historyandtheory.org/othersites.html
- Network of Concerned Historians: http://www.concernedhistorians.org/content/home.html
- The International Network for Theory of History: http://www.inth.ugent.be/
- World History: http://www.unifiniti.com/
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: http://plato.stanford.edu/
- History of Philosophy: http://www.iep.utm.edu/
- Moral Philosophy: Metaethics, Normative Ethics, Applied Ethics.http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2015/04/moral-philosophy.html
- Moral Theories: An Introduction. http://sbitrainingsolutions.blogspot.ch/2014/12/moral-theories-introduction.html
- Ethics and sustainable development: French publications supported by the FPH Foundation (Fondation du progrès de l’Homme). http://www.fph.ch/rubrique8.html
- Ethics and Theology for Life and Sustainable Development: Focus series by Globethics.net Publications, for free download. http://www.globethics.net/web/ge/focus-series
- Deontological Ethics: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ethics-deontological/
- Social Networking and Ethics: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ethics-social-networking/
- Humanities Online Home Page: http://h-net.msu.edu/
- Useful networking opportunities with groups on History and Cultural Studies: https://networks.h-net.org/networks. History and Studies on African American, African American, Asian American, Atlantic, Australian and New Zealand, Black, British, Canadian, Chinese, Colonial and Post-Colonial, Cultural, East Asian, Eastern European, Ethnic, French, Japanese, Jewish, Latin American and Caribbean, Mexican, Middle East, Modern Middle East and North Africa, Native American, Russian, Russian and Soviet, Slavic, South Asian, US Regional, World.
- Useful networking opportunities with groups on History and Studies (https://networks.h-net.org/networks) of Education, Law and Legal, Immigration, Maritime, Military, Nationalism, Political, Race, Religious, Rhetorical, Rural, Social, State and Local, Sport, Urban, etc.
- Useful network for research opportunities: Network of French Institutes for Advanced Study (http://www.rfiea.fr/) initiated by the NetIAS with the support of the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme. Other IAS members list are available under http://www.2017-2018.eurias-fp.eu/institutes).
- Doctoral thesis on Ethics from the South: Thesis series by Globethics Publications, for free download. http://www.globethics.net/theses-series. New Search function for Globethics.net Online Library allows you to search the library database directly from Globethics.net homepage.
- The EURIAS Fellowship Programme (Eurias) publications: http://www.2017-2018.eurias-fp.eu/news
- Globethics Academy: Online Courses on Ethics. Discover our online course on responsible leadership with 14 lectures from all continents.
- The UN Digital Library https://digitallibrary.un.org/reported by Library journal: http://www.infodocket.com/2017/05/17/research-tools-say-hello-to-the-united-nations-digital-library/
- For more tips on higher education, visit also http://www.sbi-training.com/wp
Enjoy your weekend,
Visit http://www.pearsoned.co.uk/blythe to find valuable online resources
• Complete, downloadable Instructor’s Manual including specimen answers to case study
questions, MCQs and end of chapter questions, and a guide for instructors
• PowerPoint slides that can be downloaded and used as OHTs
For more information please contact your local Pearson Education sales representative or visit
1 What do marketers do? 1
2 The marketing environment 22
3 Consumer and buyer behaviour 44
4 Segmentation, targeting and positioning 74
5 Market research 99
6 Products, branding and packaging 125
7 Pricing strategies 168
8 Distribution 189
9 Marketing communications and promotional tools 212
10 Marketing planning, implementation and control 261
11 International marketing 284
12 21st century marketing 308
Download pdf: http://files.homepagemodules.de/b556831/f20t140p704n2.pdf
ISBN 0 273 69358 1
British Library Cataloguing-in-Publication Data
A catalogue record for this book is available from the British Library
BTSO, A New Turning Point, A submission by Tran Huy Khoe. Welcome to the Club.
TRỞ VỀ VỚI ĐIỂM SỐ 0 – MỘT SỰ KHỞI ĐẦU MỚI.
Xin chào những người bạn kết nối trên Linkedin,
Tôi được mời để bắt đầu blog đầu tiên của tôi trên Linkedin và tôi cảm thấy vui để làm điều này. Và đây là những điều mà tôi suy nghĩ trong ngày hôm nay:
Nếu một ai đó bảo rằng tôi là một người đầy tham vọng và đam mê trong nghề nghiệp, tôi sẽ phủ nhận một cách thẳng thừn vì tôi không nghĩ bản thân mình như thế. Nhưng tôi cũng phải thừa nhận rằng tôi là một người tham công tiếc việc. Và làm việc khiến tôi vui vẻ rất nhiều.
Thưc tế thì tôi thích làm những việc mà được có tính cấu trúc và sắp xếp cao. Thế nên, đọc một cuốn từ điển đem lại cho tôi nhiều niềm vui, vì tất…
View original post 825 more words
Are Bankers Worth Their Pay? Evidence from a Talent Measure (PDF)
Source: Harvard Business School Working Papers
This paper investigates empirically the source of the wage premium in the finance industry. We exploit the ranking in a competitive examination to build a precise measure of talent. By using a comprehensive compensation survey among an educational elite, we show that wage returns to talent are relatively high in the finance industry. This higher sensitivity to talent explains both the finance wage premium and its evolution.