Home » Posts tagged 'Online Education'
Tag Archives: Online Education
Message to All followers on our blog SBI-Training.com/wp, SBI-Training.blogspot.com and related Facebook pages facebook.com/sbi.training.solutions…
Since a certain time, this blog has gone viral, and I received around 100 news subsribers through various channels. Thank you for your interest and support.
Though I have shared some tips through my research experience through the series “BTSO, A New Turning Point” posted on my personal page on LinkedIn, I noticed that upon joining academia.edu as a “paid” subscriber, I got more from the analytics features on profile views.
For the last 30 days, here is a snapshot of the traffic overview of my profile : increase in Profile Views + 4,400%; increase in document views +1,117%; increase in unique visitors +900%. This means 45 profile views, 73 document views, and 60 visitors.
All those results are just not due to “luck” or “marketing gicks”. It is a pure result of hard work.
Indeed, I have started uploaded my papers on International Business, International Marketing, Organisational Behavior, Cultural Diversity, Strategic Management, Introducation to Finance, and some of my working-in-progress (WIP) research for my book “Back to Square One”.
For the past three weeks, I am thrilled to received notifications from Academia.edu on visitors’ views and downloads of my articles. The “hottest” topic that attracted so many views is on a paper submitted in class on “international organisations and international relations” for my DBA studies at UMEF University. Wow, within one week, this paper is rank among the top 10 search results among over 55’000’000 papers. Quite impressive, isn’t it?
Well, I am not trying to boast on my work, my story of this week is just to encourage you to do the same as I have always done as a researcher: work hard, work hard, and keep on trying.
Here is the list of films to be viewed during the Course on British Literature and Film, starting on June 1, 2015 with SBI-Training.com.
You may view these films and recommended readings under the links I have found for your convenience.
|1957||Akira Kurosawa’s Throne of Blood (1957).||Akira Kurosawa|
|2011||10.1 Andrea Arnold’s Wuthering Heights (2011)||Andrea Arnold|
|2001||Billy Morrissette’s Scotland, PA (2001)||Billy Morrissette|
|1911/1912||6.1 D.W. Griffith’s Enoch Arden (1911)
6.2 and George Nichols’ The Cry of the Children -1912
|Griffith, G. Nichols|
|1992||11.1 Francis Ford Coppola’s Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992)||Francis Ford Coppola|
|1935||9.1 James Whale’s The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)||James Whale|
|1920||7.1 John S. Robertson’s Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920)
7.2 J. Charles Haydon’s Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1920)
|J. S Robertson, J.Charles Haydon|
|2010||12.1 Matt Reeves’s Let Me In (2010)
12.2 Tomas Alfredson’s Let the Right One In (2008).
|Matt Reeves, Tomas Alfredson|
|1971||Roman Polanski’s Macbeth (1971)||Roman Polanski|
|1921||8.1 Svend Gade’s Hamlet (1921)||Svend Gade|
|2003||Vishal Bhardwaj’s Maqbool (2003)||Vishal Bhardwaj|
|1894-1911||5.1. Serpentine Dances (Edison), 1894
5.2. Sandow the Strongman (Edison), 1894
5.3. Dickson’s Early Experimental Sound Test (Edison), 1895
5.4. Workers Leaving the Lumiere Factory (Lumiere), 1895
5.5. Baby’s Lunch (Lumiere), 1895
5.6. The Sprinkler Sprinkled (Lumiere), 1895
5.7. The Kiss (Edison), 1896
5.8. Seminary Girls (Edison), 1897
5.9. Bathing in a Stream (Guy), 1897
5.10. The Four Troublesome Heads (Melies), 1898
5.11. King John (British Mutoscope), 1899
5.12. Marley, or Scrooge’s Ghost (R.W. Paul), 1901
5.13. The “Rip” Films (American Mutoscope and Biograph), 1902
5.14. A Trip to the Moon (Melies), 1902
5.15. Gulliver’s Travels (Melies), 1902
5.16. Faust and Mephistopheles (Guy), 1903
5.17. Alice in Wonderland (Hepworth), 1903
5.18. The Great Train Robbery (Porter), 1903
5.19. The Life of an American Fireman (Porter), 1903
5.20. Westinghouse Works (Bitzer), 1904
5.21. San Francisco: Aftermath of an Earthquake (Edison), 1906
5.22. The Taming of the Shrew (Griffith), 1908
5.23. Romeo Turns Bandit (Pathe), 1909
5.24. Winsor McCay and His Famous Moving Comics (Vitagraph), 1911
Dissertation Assignment Question: Environment in Human Resource Management
1. Your company, a growing firm in the financial services industry, is extremely sensitive to the issues surrounding business ethics. The company wants to be proactive in developing a business ethics training program for all employees both to ensure the company’s reputation as an ethical company in the community and to help maintain the industry’s high standards. As the HR Director and someone who values the importance of having all employees trained in the area of business ethics, you are in charge of developing the ethics training program. It needs to be a basic program that can be presented to all employees in the company. Resources for business ethics information can be found at http://www.business-ethics.org/primer1.html.
1.1. What legislative act prompted many U.S. companies to develop internal ethical policies and procedures?
1.2. What are key concepts related to business ethics that should be considered in the development of the ethics training program?
2. Case Study: Chapter 2, p 68 “Pioneers in HR Analytics”. Answer the following questions:
2.1. What are some reasons that more organizations do not implement HR analytics? How would you make the case for adopting HR analytics?
2. How can HR professionals develop the needed skills to analyze and interpret metrics? What resources could an HR professional consult to begin building expertise in this area?
3. The leadership in your company has changed as the result of a merger of your company with another company. The other company provides services similar to those provided by your company; however, the workforce demographic varies from that of your existing employees. For instance, the other company in the merger has a culture that recognizes and supports domestic partners. You have received a request to prepare a Diversity Initiative Plan. As HR Manager, you are aware that your existing employees will have issues and concerns and that you will need to institute some new policies, practices, and procedures. A resource for information on developing a Diversity Initiative Plan and diversity training is http://www.diversitycentral.com.
3.1. What should the plan include?
3.2. What diversity training programs should be offered to assist the employees of both companies in merging the two companies together?
- APA Format
- 3-5 paragraphs in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Use the APA template located under the Course Information tab to complete the assignment.
Here is a translation of week 2 by Hoang Gogniat.
Gửi những người bạn cũ và mới trên LinkedIN,
Bài mở đầu ngày hôm qua của tôi đã được 69 người xem và nhận được 2 email gửi đến hộp thư cá nhân. Thật đáng vui mừng phải ko?
Tôi còn nhớ cách đây vài năm khi tôi lần đầu viết blog trên trang http://yourvietbooks.com, tôi rất hào hứng khi kiểm tra xem mỗi ngày tôi được bao nhiêu lượt thích. Đầu tiên là 200, rồi 500, rồi tới 1000, v.v… và bây giờ con số đó đã lên đến khoảng 57000, nhưng tôi lại không còn hào hứng như lúc đầu nữa. Tôi đoán người ta cũng có thái độ như vậy đối với vấn đề tiền bạc: như khi người ta mới có một, hai triệu trong tài khoản tiết kiệm thì người ta luôn muốn kiểm tra xem mức độ gia tăng của số tiền này nhanh như thế nào, nhưng khi số tiền trong tài khoản lên đến…
View original post 1,018 more words
Sharing with you today’s class. Thanks to My Tien’s active contribution. Have a nice Sunday.